Saturday 31 December 2016

Highlights of 2016

2016 has been quite a year, I started a new digital marketing job, had some amazing trips around the UK to The New Forest, Norfolk, Rye, Oxford and stayed in a yurt in Sussex. I also learnt how to crochet, got an allotment and dyed my hair pink.


Work wise, I began stocking some of my card designs in Paperchase and Scribbler via Whale and Bird. I worked on an exciting project for Lucky Dip Club, reached 200 sales and over 100 five star reviews in my etsy shop. Being interviewed by Just A Card was a great opportunity to share my work and I enjoyed illustrating a logo and lots of cakes for Rosina Makes. I made up a hashtag #girlswhomake to inspire and encourage other creative girls by posting questions on my Instagram and Twitter, it was fun getting to know everyone and I want to do more regular posts in the new year.


My new years resolution in the last year was to draw and paint more, which I did. In 2017 my goals are to improve my photography, learn how to sew and do screen printing. I also want to make more time for my creative work, get out of my comfort zone and collaborate with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment