Sunday 23 October 2016

Girl Planet zine


I love reading the Girl Planet zine that arrives every month with my Lucky Dip Club subscription. So when the editor, Zabby asked me if I wanted to illustrate the September issue I instantly said yes! I created artwork for the front cover, calendar, colouring page and an article about getting crafty down your local written by Dominique Bennett. Zabby also interviewed me about my art, this was featured on the LDC Loves page.


The theme for September was art attack so it was really fun to work on the illustrations. The contents of the box didn't disappoint either. I especially loved the handmade marbled pouch by Pup Tart and that giant rainbow eraser.



If you want to find out more about these super cute boxes filled with surprises, look up #luckydipclub on Instagram and have a peek at over 8000 customer photos.


2 comments: