Thursday 4 June 2015

Grumpy rainbow pot

Look at this amazing rainbow pot Emma Carlisle made for me!
Isn't it the cutest thing ever?

I think Emma's new ceramic artworks are adorable so I was super excited when she asked me if I'd like her to make a pot based on one of my illustrations - obviously I said yes! Many of you will recognise this grumpy rainbow pot from my Cactus Club print. If you love collecting cactus plants this print is perfect to arrange with your cactus hoard....  And Emma's charming ceramics are awesome to use as planters.


I only started my cactus collection in April so I've been searching a lot recently for unusual pots around charity shops, car boot sales & Etsy. Where do you buy your cactus planters from? If you could recommend any indie shops or designer makers in the comments that would be great - I'd love to see your suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment